*Reading Calendars-April due Thursday, April 30th
*Fourth Quarter Reading Logs due Tuesday, May 26.
* Award Winning Book Report due Tuesday, May 26th.
Spelling & Vocabulary
Spelling is due on Friday. We got a little behind with spelling and the packet handed out last week will be due this Friday. PLEASE USE your username and password to complete assignments on spellingcity.com.
We will finish Chapter 13 on finding area and perimeter. Review will also continue to get ready for SAGE!
Science & Writing
We will study Fossils this week.
Reading & Grammar
We will finish “Immigrant Children” in our Imagine It! book and then read “Pop’s Bridge.”
Independent Reading Goals
Keep up your independent reading! 20 minutes a day/five days a week.
We have been writing Tall Tales, Poetry Books and Similes in class.
Dance at the Capitol Theatre
Lauren P. is performing! Best of Luck!
Keep up your terrific work! We are almost to the end of the year testing and you are doing great!
Homework Due This Week
1. Spelling Packets due Friday.
2. Math homework due Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
1. April Reading Calendars due April 30th.
2. Fourth Quarter Reading Logs due Tuesday, May 26.
3. Award Winning Book Report Due Tuesday, May 26th.
4. Capitol Theatre Field Trip – Friday, April 24th.